SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Liposuction Surgery in Bangalore | Vaser Liposuction
“Get a Desired Body Contour & Hourglass Body Shape or the perfect six-pack abs with Liposuction”
- Are you worried about unwanted stubborn fat and fed up with exercise & dieting?
- Do you want to have a desired proportional figure?
- Do you have body fat which is so excessive and you are experiencing difficulties in daily activities?
- Do you want to achieve the desired contour for your body?
- Do you want to get a permanent fat removal from the hips, buttocks, abdomen, thighs, arms, neck, or back?
Yes, liposuction is a permanent option to remove the unwanted body fat from all areas, especially targeting the buttocks, arms, hips, abdomen, neck, and back. It gives dual benefits of the desired contour as well as helps in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Do not get worried if you are one of them who are suffering from the issue of stubborn fat deposition. Go ahead with liposuction after having a proper consultation with your plastic & cosmetic surgeon.
Liposuction surgery is also known as lipoplasty, lipectomy, liposculpture, body sculpture, or body contouring surgery. It is performed to offer the desired body contour for men and women. A woman can achieve the hourglass body shape, whereas a man can get the 6-pack abs with the liposuction surgery. It is a type of cosmetic surgery that breaks up, liquefies fat and sucks fat from the localized body areas by using a cannula and negative pressure.
Nowadays, there is a heavy demand for liposuction surgery in Bangalore. The reason behind this is that the best liposuction surgery along with the benefits of budget-cost option for body contouring surgery in Bengaluru, compared to the cost applicable in Mumbai, New Delhi, Ahmadabad, or Chennai.
Initially, the liposuction surgery was meant to remove body fat only from the smaller or limited number of body parts, but with the advancement in the technique now it is possible to target larger body areas in a single sitting of liposuction. The VASER, LASER, 3D-liposuction, 4D-liposuction, tumescent liposuction are some of the examples of advanced technology to perform the body contouring surgery. This has increased the horizon of body sculpting with the plus benefits of increased safety as well as easy and safe recovery.
What is Liposuction or Body Contouring Surgery?
Liposuction at Dr Karishma Aesthetics sculpts the body and provides the desired contour by removing the excess unwanted body fat from the localized body parts, especially, from the buttocks, hips, waist, arms, abdomen, neck, thighs, and face.
The liposuction surgery is performed by sucking out the fat from the various body areas wherever the localized body fat is deposited through tiny incisions/keyhole ports by using the suction technique.
Mega Liposuction: For patients, who choose liposuction for removing a higher amount of fat! It is done by removing the fat up to 10 liters or more than 10 liters, termed as mega liposuction.
3D/4D Liposuction: 3D or 4D liposuction surgery is an advanced form of liposuction that uses the VASER-assisted high-definition liposuction technique to remove body fat without affecting the surrounding vital tissue. It is also known as VASER liposuction that removes a large amount of body fat from multiple body areas in a single session. It removes deep fat between the muscles results in highlighting the body muscles. It is also called as 4D liposculpting. It helps in highlighting the 6-pack abs in men.
Generally, the cost of liposuction surgery in Bangalore, India ranges from 90,000-1,50,000 INR excluding GST. This cost quote is usually lesser compared to the cost applicable in the other states of India as well as foreign nations such as the USA, UK, or UAE.
Following areas can be treated by Liposuction Surgery: -
- Inner knees
- Flanks (love handles)
- The Neckline and the area under the chin
- Thighs, both “saddlebags,” or outer thighs, and inner thighs
- Upper arms
- Time required: 1-5 hours depending on the volume of fat to be removed
- Anaesthesia: local or general (it depends on the targeted body areas)
- Pain level: mild to moderate - Lasting 4-5 days (controlled with pain medications)
- Hospital stay: Daycare surgery
- Flyback: 5-6 days (If foreign national)
- Success rate: Very high
- Complication rate: negligible to 1% (well-managed by the expert plastic surgeon)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LIPOSUCTION SURGERY?
- The suctioned fat cells are permanently removed once the liposuction surgery is successfully completed.
- After liposuction surgery, the new fat gained by the patient is distributed in a more proportional manner.
- The recovery is very easy and discomfort associated with the procedure, i.e., swelling, bruising, numbness, soreness, or pain typically subsides within 1-3 weeks.
- One can maintain weight as a long-term result through liposuction surgery and can achieve muscle edge highlighting with an enhanced well-defined look.
- Liposuction or body sculpting surgery helps in enhancing body metabolism, mobility, hygiene, as well as boosts a healthy lifestyle.
- Body sculpting surgery also helps in improving PCOS & obesity issue via a balanced weight management plan.
- Of course, a sculpted body profile helps in improving your confidence as well as self-esteem.
- Liposuction can be used to treat some medical conditions such as Gynecomastia, Lipomas, Lymphedema, Lipodystrophy syndrome, or, extreme weight loss after obesity.
- You will feel comfortable and look attractive with every type of outfits, whether Indian or western.
- Results are more subtle rather than dramatic.
- Results of liposuction are permanent as you want it to be. Diet + Exercise + Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is key to long term results.
AM I RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION SURGERY?
- One should be above the age of 18 years
- One who has good health without the complications of uncontrolled diabetes, restricted blood flow, coronary artery disease, or a weak immune system.
- One must have an elastic & firm skin with good muscle tone.
- One must have realistic expectations and a positive outlook.
- One should avoid smoking as advised by the surgeon.
- If you have medical conditions like diabetes / hypertension / hyperthyroidism / hypothyroidism / Heart issues – strict medical evaluation and control has to be done before we undertake the liposuction surgery.
LIPOSUCTION SURGERY PROCEDURE OVERVIEW:
- Preparation: A general examination is done to evaluate the patient’s health status in terms of BP, blood sugar, asthma, thyroid, or any other health associated risks.
- Anesthesia: At Dr. Karishma aesthetics a qualified & experienced anesthesiologist will attend you for a higher safety purpose. The procedure is done under local or general anesthesia depends on the amount of fat and body areas needed to be treated.
- Incision: Tiny keyhole incisions are made in hidden location so that it could be practically imperceptible.
- Fluid Infiltration: A highly diluted anesthesia / numbing fluid injected into the treatment area.
- Fat Aspiration: The ultimate goal of liposuction surgery is to achieve a desired sculpted body profile in the least traumatic way without the chances of any kind of discomfort or side effects. Liposuction is performed by using a small cannula (3-4mm), which is connected to a powerful suction pump. The cannula is carefully inserted into the fat deposits through incisions in order to achieve the best fat aspiration done throughout the procedure. The cannula is destined to move back and forth and removes the fat cells effectively. Later on, the tiny incisions are closed with a stitch.
- Discharging: It’s a daycare procedure in a few cases, where less fat removal is done so one can go home the same day. Few patients may want to stay a day or two to recover and rest. You will be provided with pressure garments that are needed to be worn 24/7 as instructed by the surgeon for a month or more in order to avoid swelling and seroma. Pressure garments also help in adapting new contours and help the skin to retract.
- Resuming Work: One can start walking the same day of the surgery and resume office work within 2-3 days. Driving can be started after 3-4 days, cardio activities after 7-10 days, and heavy or strenuous physical activities after 2-3 weeks are advisable. No bed rest is advised. Daily 30mins of walking and keeping yourself active is crucial for a speedy recovery.
THE RISKS INVOLVED: ARE YOU WORRIED?
Any surgical procedure carries some sort of risks or discomforts as a part of the surgical involvement as well as an indication of starting the healing process. It shouldn’t be considered as serious as your surgeon will plan the effective measure to control the chances of risks or uncertainties. However, it is advisable to choose only the expert board-certified plastic surgeon for the liposuction procedure.
- Bleeding: Very rare (Especially with the use of VASER liposuction technology)
- Bruising: It can last for 2-3 weeks
- Swelling: It’s a sign of starting the healing process, however, a pressure garment is provided to control the inflammation.
- Contour irregularities: It’s all up to performing surgeon that how well they manage the liposuction surgery. By choosing the expert surgeon you would be worried free with uneven fat removal. Contour irregularities can also occur if a patient doesn’t have enough skin elasticity. These irregularities may have to be managed with massages or revision surgery.
- Numbness: A temporary numbness can be experienced in the operated area that goes itself.
- Fat embolism: It is a very rare case, but can occur if the procedure is not performed with utmost safety. The broken fat may travel into blood vessels results in blocking the blood circulation in the lungs.
- Allergy or infection: Likewise, in any surgical procedure the chances of allergy or infection are very common that can be controlled with the right medications. Every individual is different anatomically and physiologically thus they respond differently to the medications.
- Internal organ puncture: It is again very rare and highly impossible under a well-trained surgeon like Dr. Karishma
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
The results of liposuction surgery get visible once the swelling is settled. The swelling may take up to 4-6 weeks to get settled properly. It gives permanent results for those who maintain their weight effectively, with diet and exercise.
The timeline of liposuction surgery results is as follows:
1st Week: Some swelling will be prominent.
1st Month: Major changes are visible because a major swelling has been settled.
6-8th Months: A complete result of liposuction surgery can be seen.
8-12th Months: Skin tightening & collagen synthesis takes place.
Note: After liposuction surgery fat cells can increase in size, but can’t multiply. Fat rarely comes in the treated area unless you gain excessive weight in future or let go of a healthy lifestyle and exercising. However, it has a permanent result.
In order to achieve faster and smoother recovery, it is important to follow your Surgeon’s guidelines, take prescribed medications, wear pressure garments, and meet the surgeon or visit the clinic as advisable.
- Discharging: Those who have general anaesthesia required to stay overnight in the clinic, whereas the patients who had local anaesthesia can go home on the same day of the surgery.
- Pressure garment: It is required to wear 24/7 for 3 weeks that can be removed at the time of taking a shower. After 3 weeks 12 hours of wearing a pressure garment are allowed for 3 more weeks to achieve the best outcomes.
- Pain: Pain is less with an open drainage technique that lasts for a couple of days that improves over time itself. Analgesics can help relieve pain.
- Diet: No restrictions on diet. A protein diet is advisable for a faster recovery.
- Stitches: Stitches are removed in the follow-up appointment.
- Numbness: It typically goes within 6-8 weeks.
APPLIED ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO PERFORM THE PROCEDURE:
There are a number of techniques applied to perform liposuction surgery, but what matters most that someone has well-versed knowledge about using the most advanced technique. This is advanced and latest one that is able enough to produce the best outcomes in terms of extraction of a large amount of fat and skin tightening with the help of good collagen stimulation.
Dr Karishma Kagodu has expertise-sense and vast experience in performing 3D/4D liposuction scientifically termed as VASER (Vibration amplification Sound energy at resonance) liposuction that gives the best results with a good skin tightening without affecting structural tissue, nerves, and blood vessels. The other advanced definition in the liposuction surgery such as LASER, POWEREX, and Tumescent liposuction is also performed at Dr Karishma aesthetics gives you the desired outcomes. Dr. Karishma’s outstanding aesthetic sense and expertise enable her to right evaluate the patients’ problem status and recommend the particular technique for performing the surgery accordingly. She gently and thoroughly read the case and helps her patients benefit from the experience and dexterity.
The Cutting-edge technologies for performing Liposuction Surgery available at DR. Karishma Aesthetics are jotted down below:
3D/4D VASER Liposuction: VASER is the most-advanced US-FDA approved ultrasonic liposuction technology that works on cavitation technology. It selectively separates the fat without affecting structural tissue, nerves, and blood vessels. It is performed under local anaesthesia.
Top Advantages of VASER Liposuction:
- VASER liposuction only targets the fat cells that result in leaving nearby tissue unaffected.
- It makes it easier to transfer fat cells from one body area to another.
- It results in less swelling & bruising, however, one can achieve an easier healing process. It causes less bleeding, less pain, and fast recovery
- VASER liposuction gives you a fast and safe recovery.
- One can resume office work soon.
- 6-pack abs and waist sculpting can be highlighted only with the help of VASER.
- It gives better skin tightening than traditional / Manual liposuction methods
POWEREX or Power-assisted Liposuction: The Powerex liposuction uses a cannula that moves in a back-and-forth direction that helps in the extraction of tough fat more easily at a higher pace.
Top advantages of POWEREX Liposuction:
- It causes very little pain & swelling thus allows a surgeon to perform the surgery with utmost precision.
- This technique is a suitable option for removing a large volume of fat.
- It reduces strenuous work during the surgery and so it’s a less fatigue procedure.
- It gives improved results with a safe recovery.
- It is advisable when you’ve had the previous liposuction.
- Surgeons, select the POWEREX liposuction especially in the cases of the upper back, gynecomastia, or revision liposuction surgery.
LASER: Laser liposuction uses high-intensity laser light for removing the stubborn fat. A small laser fiber is inserted through a small incision in the skin helps in the emulsification of fat deposits.
Top advantages of LASER Liposuction:
- It is selectively used for small areas.
- It provides better skin tightening.
- It is selectively used in vascular areas.
Tumescent Liposuction: This is the most common liposuction technique, which is performed by injecting a sterile solution into the treated area to help with fat removal. A special infiltration machine is used for tumescent liposuction.
Top advantages of Tumescent Liposuction:
- There is very minimal blood loss during the procedure.
- Fat aspiration is gentler and less traumatic.
- A small area is treated under local anesthesia.
TOP THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE CHOOSING THE LIPOSUCTION SURGERY:
- Your surgeon must be a board-certified plastic surgeon.
- Does your surgeon internationally accredited and certified member of ASPS, ISAPS, IAAPS, and APSI?
- Where the surgery is performed?
- Does the clinic have a licensed, board certificate?
- Does your clinic keep the record of ‘After & Before’ pictures of the past patients?
- Do you have a realistic expectation and ready for following the post-op instructions & follow-ups?
- Ask a friend or family member to come along with you to assist you and who can take you home after the procedure.
- You are advised to do proper research & analysis prior to having the surgery in terms of knowing the possible outcomes, potential risks, post-op instructions, surgeon’s expertise, clinic reputation, cost, and recovery period associated with the procedure.
- Must ask questions during the primary consultation as it helps in planning the procedure accordingly.
WHAT TO ASK A SURGEON?
- Does the surgeon decide the right type of Liposuction surgery, according to your present state of the problem?
- How much experience your surgeon has with liposuction?
- Does your surgeon briefly describe the type of Liposuction surgery you need?
- Does your clinic/centre inform you about the technology and types used in the Liposuction surgery and their relevancy?
- Have your photos taken and evaluated by the surgeon?
- Does your surgeon inform you about the possible risks & complications associated with the Liposuction/body sculpting surgery?
- Did you get confirmation about the cost of Liposuction and the availability date to receive the procedure?
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TO DETERMINE THE SURGEON’S EXPERTISE/AESTHETIC SKILLS?
- The outstanding aesthetic skills and a sense of precision doing the surgery can be determined by the given results of the surgeon.
- Cross-checking the websites, review portals, and feedback are counted as the most relevant source for identifying the surgeon’s dexterity & knowledge.
- The earned certificates, acknowledgment, and awards for contributing the plastic & cosmetic surgery have a significant role in deciding the surgeon’s recognition, reputation & authenticity.
- The active membership of ISAPS, ASPS, APSI, IAAPS, etc., weighs the credibility of a surgeon and tells their work for particular specialties with the best surgical knowledge, dexterity, and precision.
SOME FAQS OF LIPOSUCTION SURGERY:
Who is the right candidate for Liposuction?
One who is above 18 years and struggling with stubborn body fat, but has good skin tone & elasticity. One must have a good health status without the issues of diabetes, BP, restricted blood flow, and coronary artery disease. Any medical issues is present have to be brought in control before undergoing the procedure.
Can I be pregnant after liposuction?
Yes, you can conceive after the surgery as body contouring surgery doesn’t affect the uterus or viscera.
Is liposuction a weight loss procedure?
It is not a weight reduction procedure. Instead, it is a fat removal surgery that helps to contour the body and provide body shape.
Is liposuction safe?
Yes, it is a safe procedure that must be received by the expert board-certified plastic surgeon. Prior to surgery, you must be physically healthy and ready to follow the post-op instructions, including avoiding smoking for a couple of weeks pre-and post-surgery.
Is scarring expected after liposuction?
An expert surgeon makes the incision in such a way that can be camouflaged effectively. The cannula is a small instrument, and because of this, the scars are practically imperceptible. However, there is no need to worry about the scarring issue. If a patient has good skin quality there is a very minimal chance of scarring.
Does the fat come back after Liposuction?
Absolutely, not! The fat doesn’t come back after liposuction surgery. It is possible to increase the size of fat cells, but increasing in number is not reported.
How dangerous is Liposuction?
Likewise, any other surgical procedure, liposuction carries some risks, but it is safe if you plan with an experienced and expert surgeon. It is a safe procedure when performed in a controlled manner.
What kind of post-care is required after the surgery?
One should wear a pressure garment at least 6 weeks after the surgery. A regular follow-up will tell you in detail if special care is required.
what does liposuction cost in bangalore, india?
The cost of liposuction surgery cannot be put in a straight manner because various other factors play a role in cost determination. It is a dynamic factor and individualized so a lot of factors are analyzed prior to giving the cost quote. Every individual is different and everyone has a different set of surgical goals. Thus, it is always advisable to get the primary consultation first with the plastic surgeon and then only finalize the things accordingly.
Some Factors that directly influence the cost of body contouring surgery in Bangalore are as follows (It varies from one patient to another): -
- Patient’s profile (The amount of fat to be removed, the targeted body areas, body structure, i.e., height, weight; revision case, etc.)
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anaesthetist fees
- Medicines/consumables during surgery (Pressure garment, surgical medicine, or disposable)
- Hospital facility & stay
- The technology used (VASER for 3D/4D, LASER, or POWEREX)
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups.
Generally, the cost of liposuction surgery in Bangalore ranges from 50,000 INR plus GST. (Depends on the area of treatment)
WHY CHOOSE DR. KARISHMA AESTHETICS?
- At Dr. Karishma aesthetics, we give safety & standard as a major concerning factor and we never compromise with quality standard & hygiene parameters.
- We give a higher priority to cleanliness & safety measures. Sterilization of equipment and fumigation of clinical surroundings, sanitization of staff & patients in the view of COVID 19 safety protocols are we strongly followed.
- Our surgeon, DR. Karishma Kagodu, M.Ch. M.S. has extensive experience with more than 12 years in the plastic & cosmetic surgeries satisfied thousands & thousands of patients from all over the world.
- Dr. Karishma Kagodu carefully analyzes each patient and then only decides the particular technique to perform the body contouring surgery.
- We give value for money and so transparency in our cost system satisfied a patient with the right information about the surgery.
- We have great concern for our patients’ confidentiality.
- We have specially designed set up concerning the anesthesia safety and patient’s comfort.
- We have a great patient support system.
- Supportive clinic staff always ready to take a patient’s concern.
- The most advanced cosmetic surgery centre in Bangalore, India regularly caters to celebrities both from the cine & sports world.
- 24/7 appointment ready to serve you.
- We have a strong follow-up system.
- We cater to patients via WhatsApp, personal mobile, and here also on the social platforms to guide you and assist you in the best way.
The content published on the website is for creating awareness and educating purposes only. This shall not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or prescription. The results mentioned on the website may vary from person to person as each case is different.