SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Just what is the right size for the breast is a question that has no one right answer. So, while larger breasts are commonly regarded as more desirable, sometimes the breast can be too large as well. This can create complications like skin infections in the bra strap area, neck pain, backache and spinal problems. It can also aggravate pre-existing conditions like asthma. Besides, there can social and lifestyle issues. Being unable to participate comfortably in sporting activities, for example, or fitting into the outfits that you like.
CLASSICAL BREAST REDUCTION
This involves removal of excess skin and breast tissue to make the breast smaller and give it an added lift. It takes around 3 to 4 hours and is done under general anesthesia.
The resultant scars extend from under the areola toward the normal curve of the breast and are hidden behind the bra strap at chest level. Smaller breast reductions leave just a “lollipop scar” that usually fades over 1 to 2 years. We will provide you with a comprehensive scar management plan including scar lightening creams and skin lightening laser treatments.
Breast Reduction Surgery in Bangalore| Unwanted Breast Enlargement: Causes & Solution
“Having the best proportionate breast enhances the aesthetic beauty achieved through a breast reduction; sorts out many issues make your life easier & figure beautifully contoured.”
Ø Feeling self-conscious due to over large-sized & disproportionate breasts?
Ø You are experiencing backache, neck pain, and shoulder pain due to enlarged & heavy boobs?
Ø You want to explore stylish outfits, but your boobs’ size doesn’t allow this?
Ø One of the reasons why you are not feeling better about your body is unwanted breast enlargement?
Are you a victim of the aforesaid points of concern then breast reduction surgery is the best option for you. It is always acceptable to see the beauty of women in a firmer, proportionate, sculpted, and aesthetic shape. And of course, we are talking about the breasts, their size, shape, volume, and overall profile. Women’s asset has a key role in defining the beauty and it comes from a proper care, concern, and evaluation. If you are one of those who are not satisfied with their breast size and looking for plastic cosmetic surgery to bring your breasts in an aesthetic shape, breast reduction is the solution.
Breast reduction surgery in Bangalore is on the top demand and women seeking for breast reduction because it enhances the breast profile by reducing the unwanted size of the boobs. Every woman covets sculpted shaped breasts, but unfortunately, it is not always possible that everyone is blessed with that. However, breast reduction surgery is performed for those who are unsatisfied and frustrated about their breast profile due to its enormously large size. The cost of breast reduction surgery in Bangalore motivates patients both from national & international boundaries because of quality services and remarkable results, which are all available at a budget cost option.
Breast reduction surgery is one of the most popular plastic cosmetic surgeries that are included under cosmetic breast surgery in which size reduction of the boobs is done in such a way that is aesthetically acceptable. Every woman has a desire to look beautiful and assets play a significant role. If a woman is looking for a solid solution for enlarged breasts and the issues raised by the same such as backache, neck pain, or shoulder pain the surgery of breast reduction is recommended by the plastic cosmetic surgeon. Every year, more than 50% of foreign patients throng to Bangalore, India, and avail the benefits of quality breast reduction surgery. Breast reduction surgery is medically known as mammaplasty or mammoplasty that has a significant role in offering the contoured breast/boobs profile.
· Results & Feedback
· Fast Facts
· What are the Benefits of Brest Reduction Surgery?
· Am I the Right Candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery?
· Procedure Overview
· The Risks involved: Are you Worried?
· What are the Results?
· Breast Reduction Recovery
· Applied Advanced Technique to perform the procedure
· Top Things to Consider while Choosing the Breast Reduction Surgery
· What to ask a Surgeon?
· What should you consider to determine the surgeon’s Expertise/Aesthetic Skills?
· What Does Breast Reduction Cost in Bangalore?
· Why Choose DR. Karishma Aesthetics?
· Call to Action
Breast reduction surgery or reduction mammaplasty is performed to remove excess breast fat, glandular tissues and skins in order to achieve the best proportionate breast with an aesthetic shape, size, and contour. A proper proportion in the breasts’ appearance is most acceptable as it makes the boobs aesthetically pleasing and one’s gets able to flaunt it in the way they want. On the other hand, a disproportionate breast not only makes you conscious about your figure but also causes the issues like pain & discomforts. Macromastia is a condition in which abnormal and enlarged size of breasts is more apparent and causes many discomforts in the form of neck pain, backache, shoulder pain, and rashes. Macromastia further obstructs a person from doing regular activities associated with running, lifting, or swimming, and so it is a challenging condition that requires cosmetic surgery attention.
Breast reduction surgery can be the most rewarding procedure in terms of enhancing the breast profile as it boosts your self-confidence, as well as give the freedom to wear stylish fitting clothes.
At DR Karishma Aesthetics, we provide exceptional breast reduction surgery in Bangalore, India, and follow the stringent protocols for safety & hygiene. DR. Karishma Kagodu excels in breast reduction surgery and gives enough time in the assessment session. She communicates regularly with you to give you desired results.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uOhOmyqYmEM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ø TIME REQUIRED: 1-4 HOURS
Ø ANESTHESIA: GENERAL ANESTHESIA
Ø PAIN LEVEL: MODERATE
Ø HOSPITAL STAY: 1-2 DAYS
Ø FLYBACK: 3-4 DAYS
Ø SUCCESS RATE: VERY HIGH
Ø RESULTS: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY?
· Breast reduction surgery reduces the size of large breasts and helps in alleviating backache, neck pain, shoulder issues, and musculoskeletal discomforts.
· Breast reduction surgery significantly improves the quality of life and physical fitness.
· It improves boobs’ appearance and helps you in receiving a sculpted breast figure with an aesthetic shape, size, and firmness.
· It helps in improving one’s self-image, as well as confidence.
· It increases your ability to participate in regular activities and now you get much capable of doing swimming, gym, running, and other exercises.
AM I THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY?
Every plastic cosmetic surgery is highly individualized and customized according to one’s desire, physiological & anatomical status, and expectations. Yet, it is another factor whether one meets the candidacy or not. The primary assessment with the chosen plastic & cosmetic surgeon will decide your candidacy, then only recommend you the procedure after all it’s all about meeting the realistic goal of the surgery.
You may be a good candidate for Breast Reduction Surgery if: -
ü You are physically fit and have realistic expectations.
ü You are conscious and dissatisfied due to huge sized breasts?
ü You are experiencing difficulties doing regular activities and enlarged breasts impair your ability to perform certain physical exercises?
ü You are developing skin irritation beneath the breast crease.
ü You are developing backache, shoulder issues, and neck pain due to your enlarged breasts?
ü You are experiencing sagging breasts and have a disproportionate body frame attributed to oversized breasts?
ü You are suffering from painful bra strap marks and rashes developed due to large breasts?
REQUEST A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION WITH DR. KARISHMA-
<a href ="https://kaesthetics.in/contact-us">Click here</a>
PROCEDURE OVERVIEW: BREAST REDUCTION/MAMMAPLASTY SURGERY
Your plastic cosmetic surgeon will analyze your physiological and anatomical status in terms of boobs’ composition, and the amount of depletion desired. The surgical goal of the patient and the realistic outcome will be communicated prior to start the surgery. It is expected that you will communicate all the facts associated with your body and problem state with your performing surgeon.
General anesthesia is administered to make the procedure painless and completely hassle-free. At DR Karishma Aesthetics, we are committed to providing our patients with the best overall care, comfort, and safe surgical experience possible before, during, and after breast reduction/mammaplasty surgery.
3 types of incision options are available in the plastic cosmetic surgery world to perform breast reduction surgery as follows: -
1. A circular pattern around the areola
2. A keyhole or racquet shaped pattern in which an incision around the areola and another vertical incision from the areola down to the boobs crease
3. An inverted t or anchor-shaped incision pattern.
DR. Karishma Kagodu removes excess glandular tissue, fat, and skin perfectly in the breast reduction/mammaplasty surgery.
Removing tissue & Repositioning:
After the incision, the nipple and areola are repositioned to a higher position and held in place by stitches. The underlying boob’s tissue is excised, contoured, and lifted.
Occasionally, liposuction alone can be used to reduce breast size when only excess fat is a factor for enlarged breasts. But, when the enlarged breasts occur as a result of excess fat, as well as excess skin the conjugation technique is applied in which both liposuction and excision technique is employed to give the desired outcomes.
Suturing the incision areas:
The suture is made deep within the boobs to create and support the newly shaped breasts. Surgical tape or skin adhesive is used to close the skin. The incision closing is done in such a way that it gives the most inconspicuous scar thus a scar less result is achieved.
After the procedure, the incision area is covered and dressing is applied. One is advised to be in touch with the surgeon till the healing is completed. Elastic or support bra is advised to wear for a couple of days following the surgery, which helps in minimizing swelling and other discomforts associated with surgery. Within 1-2 days, you get discharged once you feel better and you need to follow all post-op measures suggested by the surgeon. Required follow-up visits will be communicated to you as per your healing state and way of recovery with the surgery.
The result of breast reduction surgery is immediately visible and long-lasting. The achieved shape of breasts will help you to alleviate pain and discomforts associated with enlarged breasts. One must note this fact that achieved results may vary over time due to some unavoidable factors such as ageing, hormonal fluctuations, weight gain, and gravity.
Recovery time may vary from patient to patient as it is a highly individualized procedure. One may able to resume non-strenuous activities after a few weeks following the surgery. Many women are able to resume most of the normal activities after 3-4 weeks.
THE RISKS INVOLVED: ARE YOU WORRIED?
Every surgical procedure comes with some sort of risks or discomfort and breast reduction surgery is also one of them. Having some discomfort after the surgery is common and natural as our body goes into a healing phase that adopts a certain development in order to get recovered. However, having some pain, swelling, bruising, and fluid accumulation are all common and must be known by the patients before undergoing the procedure.
Some common side effects or discomforts associated with breast reduction surgery are as follows: -
- 1. Anesthesia risk
- 2. Swelling & bruising
- 3. Fluid accumulation
- 4. Excessive firmness of breasts
- 5. Deep vein thrombosis.
These all risks or discomforts are common and have a minimal chance of occurrence if one chooses an expert board-certified plastic cosmetic surgeon. There is nothing to worry about as it is all safe and risk-free at DR Karishma Aesthetics, Bangalore, India.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
Our highly skilled team at DR Karishma Aesthetics is committed to providing the best results possible. With our breast reduction surgeries/mammaplasty, we aim to provide stellar results that will vastly improve quality of life. The results of breast reduction surgery are immediately visible and long-lasting if you maintain a healthy lifestyle and healthy weight management.
BREAST REDUCTION RECOVERY:
After the procedure, the incision areas will be covered with bandages, and dressing is done. The post-op advice will be communicated with the patients in order to achieve a faster and safer healing process. The surgeon will let you know how to take care of operating areas after the procedure and what medications or measures will be required to get a quick recovery.
Wear support bra:
Patients are advised to wear support or elastic bra for a couple of days in order to minimize swelling and associated discomfort. A support bra is required to wear for up to 6 weeks until the swelling and bruising is completely subsiding.
Aching swelling & bruising:
You should avoid straining, bending, and lifting for at least a couple of weeks in order to achieve a quick recovery and easy healing. Swelling and bruising, as well as associated aching will subside within 5-6 weeks of the surgery. Pain medications are prescribed to minimize associated pain or discomforts.
APPLIED ADVANCED TECHNIQUE TO PERFORM THE PROCEDURE:
There are various techniques are available in the plastic & cosmetic surgery world to perform breast reduction surgery, which ultimately helps in meeting the desired goal. Choosing the particular one is decided by the patient’s anatomical and physiological status in terms of achieving the desired realistic goal of the surgery.
The top mammaplasty/ breast reduction techniques available at DR Karishma Aesthetics and DR Karishma Kagodu excels in performing the same are as follows: -
1. Circumareolar breast reduction: It is performed with a doughnut incision made around the areola only.
2. Circumvertical breast reduction: A short scar mammaplasty/mammoplasty in which incision is made around the areola and a vertical line.
3. Wise-pattern reduction: An incision around the areola, a vertical line to the inframammary crease, and a horizontal line is made. It is a classical technique of breast reduction, which is also known as “inverted-T” breast reduction.
4. Suction-assisted breast reduction: When mammaplasty, is performed with liposuction or in conjunction with the above-mentioned technique, it is called suction-assisted breast reduction.
Factors that influence the particular technique to opt for as mentioned below: -
- a) The shape & size of boobs
- b) The extent of sagging or drooping
- c) The breast symmetry
- d) The projection & size of the nipple-areolar region
- e) The laxity of the breast skin
- f) One’s physique & body proportion
- g) Individual’s preference, desire & goal.
TOP THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE CHOOSING THE BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY:
1. One must choose a board-certified plastic cosmetic surgeon with having an active membership from some of the leading plastic & cosmetic surgery societies globally such as ISAPS, ASPS, APSI, IAAPS, etc.
2. One must cross-check the results given by the surgeon and so going through after-and-before photographs will be quite helpful.
3. The chosen clinic should be well-equipped with modern technology and it is mandatory to check whether they are following stringent protocols for safety and hygiene.
4. You must have a realistic expectation with the surgery and a positive approach.
5. You are expected to ask questions as much as you can during the primary evaluation session with your plastic surgeon.
6. You must do in-depth research and analysis prior to choosing a particular clinic or surgeon for having the procedure.
WHAT TO ASK A SURGEON?
- Does the surgeon decide the right type of breast reduction surgery?
- How much experience your surgeon has with breast reduction?
- Does your surgeon briefly describe the type & technique/approach of breast reduction surgery you need?
- Does your clinic/centre inform you about the technology used in breast reduction surgery and its relevance?
- Have your photos taken and evaluated by the performing surgeon?
- Does your surgeon inform you about the possible risks & complications associated with breast reduction/mammoplasty surgery?
- Did you get confirmation about the cost of the mammaplasty/ breast reduction and the availability date to receive the procedure?
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TO DETERMINE THE SURGEON’S EXPERTISE/AESTHETIC SKILLS?
1. The aesthetic skills of the surgeon can be best understood by their ability to choose and perform the particular technique matched to the patient’s desire and expectations. The expert surgeon knows what to choose and why to opt for the particular technique to perform the procedure.
2. The speculation and forecasting ability that is fundamental to any aesthetic skills makes a surgeon able to decide how much extra skin is required to remove, and what would be the best way to perform the breast reduction in terms of excising the excess breast fat and glandular tissue.
3. The aesthetic skills can be best identified by choosing the method, as well as the way of procedure performance that ends up with an aesthetic outcome matched to the patient’s physique and overall breast profile.
4. How much your breast can be reduced and what size would be suitable as per your physique after the surgery is all decided by the surgeon’s aesthetic ability to understand and visualize the case both pre-and post-procedure.
WHAT DOES BREAST REDUCTION COST IN BANGALORE, INDIA?
The cost of breast reduction surgery/mammoplasty can’t be estimated in a straight way since it is a highly customized surgery and the decision about the surgery, as well as choosing the particular technique may vary from one patient to another. Thus, a careful primary assessment session is done prior to surgery in which your surgeon will tell you every detail associated with your problem state and the cost as well. The cost of breast reduction in Bangalore is quite popular due to its budget cost benefits and quality results that weigh the surgery’s benefits over the procedure applicable anywhere in India.
The average cost of breast reduction surgery/Mammaplasty in Bangalore comes anywhere between 60,000 to 1, 50,000 INR.
Yet, the cost concern requires attention, and the following basic factors are considered while putting the cost of Mammoplasty/Breast Reduction: -
- Patient’s profile
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anesthetist fees
- The types of breast reduction pattern used, i.e., circumareolar, circumvertical, wise-pattern, or suction-assisted breast reduction surgery.
- Medicines/consumables during surgery (Support Bra, surgical medicine, or disposable)
- Hospital facility & stay
- The technology used
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups.
NOTE: GST must be added to all cost quotes.
WHY CHOOSE DR. KARISHMA AESTHETICS?
Ø At DR Karishma Aesthetics you will have 5-star facilities and amenities for the surgical procedure adhere to the standard level of safety & hygiene parameters.
Ø We have a high priority for our patients’ privacy & confidentiality and don’t share any details with anyone without their consent.
Ø We are strongly committed to infection-free surgical surroundings. We give special concern for COVID 19 safety protocols, thus sterilization of surgical equipment and fumigation of clinical surroundings on a regular basis is our topmost priority.
Ø With over 13 years of cosmetic plastic surgery experience, our surgeon DR Karishma Kogodu excels in performing breast reduction surgery and satisfied thousands & thousands of patients globally.
Ø We have a great patient support system.
Ø Supportive clinic staff always ready to take a patient’s concern.
Ø The most advanced cosmetic surgery centre in Bangalore, India regularly caters to celebrities both from the cine & sports world.
Ø 24/7 appointment ready to serve you.
Ø We have a strong follow-up system.
Ø We cater to patients via WhatsApp, personal mobile, and here also on the social platforms to guide you and assist you in the best way.
Some FAQs of Breast Reduction Surgery:
1. Can I breastfeed after breast reduction surgery?
Of course, yes. You can breastfeed after mammoplasty surgery as it only affect lactation capability and doesn’t influence breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is not affected by breast reduction surgery because surgery doesn’t hinder it.
2. How many cup sizes you can go down in a breast reduction?
Usually, around one or two cup sizes can be reduced in a breast reduction surgery session. During your initial assessment, our surgeon will evaluate your problem state and breast composition to give you a fair idea about what the realistic goal/outcome could be achieved in your particular case.
3. Will a breast reduction make me thinner?
You shouldn’t worry about reducing the size as it is done to offer you an aesthetic and appealing look and a reduced size of the breast according to your physique and breast profile will be all acceptable. Thus, thinking about looking thinner has no relevance in the breast reduction surgery case because it is all done to bring your body/breast in an aesthetic profile.
4. Do breasts sag after breast reduction?
It is common and natural to experience some amount of sagging or drooping even after the surgery because it’s an uncontrollable body phenomenon due to ageing, hormonal fluctuations, or weight gain. However, it is suggestible to follow a healthy lifestyle and healthy weight management after the surgery so that you could retain the results for long-lasting.
5. What are the post-op measures to recover from breast reduction surgery?
It is mandatory to follow the surgeon’s advice and visit follow-ups meetings wherever it is required.
Yet, some precautions or post-op care is suggestible in the following ways:
a) Take your pain medications as prescribed/directed
b) Wear support or an elastic bra until healing is completed
c) Drink plenty of water
d) Eat healthy and don’t spend all the time laying down.
6. How painful is breast reduction surgery/mammoplasty?
Likewise, in any surgical procedure some sort of pain or discomfort is expected, which is effectively controlled by general anesthesia. You may feel sore for 2-3 weeks; however, pain medications are prescribed for a week or two.
7. Does a breast reduction include a lift?
The procedure is actually a twofer. You’ll get a breast lift too. Firstly, your surgeon will remove excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to make your breast aesthetically smaller. And, secondly, the nipples are moved up in a position to give them a lift.
8. What results can I expect?
The results will be immediately visible and very satisfactory. Patients who have struggled with disproportionate breasts availed the aesthetic benefits of a mammoplasty surgery. The procedure ends up offering an aesthetic shape and size of your breasts/boobs and improves your confidence, as well as self-esteem.
The content published on the website is for creating awareness and educating purposes only. This shall not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or prescription. The results mentioned on the website may vary from person to person as each case is different.