SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
root canal therapy (endodontics)
Root canal therapy becomes necessary when soft tissue deep inside your teeth gets infected because such infections are usually not treatable with medication.
In root canal procedure, the soft tissue, known as the ‘pulp’ is removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and disinfected. Subsequently, a crown or filling is placed to is placed to protect the tooth from further decay.
Signs and symptoms of an infection
1) Severe, persistent, throbbing toothache
2) Sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures that linger
3) Sensitivity to the pressure of chewing or biting
5) Swelling in your face or cheek
6) Tenderness or swelling of the gums surrounding the tooth
7) Darkening of the tooth.
The content published on the website is for creating awareness and educating purposes only. This shall not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or prescription. The results mentioned on the website may vary from person to person as each case is different.