SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Rhinoplasty Surgery in Bangalore | Nose Job Surgery | Nose Re-shaping
“An enhanced self-confidence is a reflection of happiness and you’ll find it with a sculpted Nose!”
- Are you unhappy with the shape, length, and visible appearance of your nose?
- Do you want to alter the appearance of the nose because of a crooked, wide, or small nose?
- Are you developing missing tile psychology due to your appearance?
- Are you feeling less confident and distressed and want to improve your self-esteem?
- Have a Birth Defect/Deviated Septum or injury?
- Have Breathing issues or recurrent nose blocks?
If the aforesaid points are your point of concern, then Rhinoplasty surgery or nose job with or without Septoplasty (Septum surgery) is the best option for you. The Rhinoplasty surgery in Bangalore comes among the most selected choices in India and ranked top when we talk about the best Rhinoplasty surgery in South India.
Aesthetic beauty means the aesthetic balance of the facial symmetry, harmonious proportions of facial features, especially a nose which is considered as the most important facial part in terms of expression of facial beauty. The fact is that people from all over the world are now more conscious about their facial features and are availing the benefits of Rhinoplasty surgery. The mass demand for having Rhinoplasty surgery in Bangalore has increased as the cost for nose job surgery in Bengaluru is relatively less, giving the best quality results and that is what attracts both national and foreign patients. There is currently a high demand for nose job surgery in Bangalore.
What is a Nose Job or Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Rhinoplasty - commonly known as a nose job, nose surgery, or nose shaping surgery, is performed to correct the shape of the nose, breathing issues, and other functions of the nose as well as enhance one’s look and facial appearance. When combined with septum surgery, the procedure is called Rhinoseptoplasty
It uses a variety of different surgical techniques in order to alter the shape, size, and contour of the nose. Every individual has their own identity and the way they look. Facial features play a major role in self-identity. Being a central feature of the face, the nose plays a vital role in self-esteem, besides breathing function. The harmonious appearance of the nose increases facial attractiveness manifold. You do not have to live your entire life with a deformed nasal structure, cosmetic Rhinoplasty can give you an aesthetic appearance of a nose that transforms your look and boosts your confidence.
Because of the many different techniques and types of nose surgery, it is always a core concern for the cosmetic surgeon to generate a custom plan to produce the best possible individualized outcomes.
- Time Required: 1-4 Hours
- Anaesthesia: General Anesthesia or Local Anaesthesia with sedation
- Pain Level: Mild To Moderate
- Hospital Stay: 1-2 Days
- Flyback: 7 - 8 Days
- Success Rate: Very High
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RHINOPLASTY SURGERY?
Rhinoplasty or nose surgery is performed to change the appearance of the nose to make your face more attractive and bring balance to the facial feature.
- Increase or decrease the overall size of your nose
- Shorten or lengthen your nose
- Sharpen the bulbous tip, boxy tip, or correct broad tip
- Increase or decrease tip projection
- Correct droopy tip
- Correct rotation of the tip
- Narrow down the width of a broad nose
- Correction of pinched nasal feature
- Remove hump on the dorsum
- Elevate the flat or saddle nose deformity
- Reduce the height of the nasal dorsum
- Correct a protruding or retracted columella
- To improve a complex deformity like crooked, deviated, or twisted nose
- Correct some nasal birth deformities
- Correct nasal deformities due to sports injuries or other trauma.
- Correct breathing difficulties by repairing a deviated septum. (Septoplasty Surgery)
TYPES OF RHINOPLASTY
Two basic techniques of Rhinoplasty are the Open & Closed Rhinoplasty surgery that is differentiated based on making the incision.
In an open Rhinoplasty, a small incision is made externally across the nasal columella, the tissue between the nostrils is extended inside the nostrils like closed Rhinoplasty. The nasal skin is then folded back and upward, which provides complete access to the nasal structure and passage. The big positive point of this procedure is that it aids in cartilage modulation, and correcting major deformities.
On the other, the closed Rhinoplasty involves the incisions in such a way that are made internally to adjust the structure of the nose. The surgeon navigates under the skin over the bridge of the nasal feature. The procedure provides no visible cut and decreased postoperative edema. As tissue is not under direct vision so many modern techniques of cartilage modulation become difficult. This technique is usually chosen to correct minor nose tip irregularities.
As far as the speciality of Dr. Karishma is concerned, she is well-versed in performing every special kind of Rhinoplasty surgery that is decided based on nose shape, structure, geographical effect or ethnicity, revision case, septorhinoplasty, rejuvenation Rhinoplasty, and many more that may vary from one patient to another due to its highly individualized character.
AM I RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR RHINOPLASTY SURGERY?
While contemplating a procedure, many questions that houses our mind must be responded to truly by the performing surgeon. What if when the procedure couldn’t meet success and you are unable to get the desired result! Well, Dr. Karishma Kagodu, who is one of the Best Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons in Bangalore, will answer all your doubts during the first consultation.
Nose shaping surgery is a good option in the following cases:
- A girl should be above 16 years and a boy should be above 18 years and the nose is fully developed
- When you are physically fit
- When you have realistic expectations
- When the size and shape of your nose are not proportionate to your overall facial features and you expect a harmonious look.
- When you suffer from breathing problems due to some birth defects, i.e., deviated septum
- You might experience snoring problems that can be corrected with Rhinoplasty.
RHINOPLASTY SURGERY PROCEDURE OVERVIEW:
1. Preparation: A General examination is done to evaluate the patient’s condition concerning nasal examination & CT scan of the paranasal sinuses.
2. Anesthesia: Generally, it is done under local anaesthesia with sedation for minor corrections. When extensive work involves general anaesthesia is given.
3. Incision: The incision is made internally to adjust the structure of the nose in closed rhinoplasty, whereas in an open rhinoplasty a small incision is made externally across the nasal columella, the tissue between the nostrils, and the rest remains inside like a closed rhinoplasty.
4. Rhinoplasty: In open nose job/rhinoplasty surgery, a small incision is made across the columella, the vertical tissue strip separating the nostrils. After completion of rhinoplasty, a splint will be employed to maintain the nose shape.
5. Discharging: You will be discharged from the hospital.
6. Resuming work: The rhinoplasty surgery patients can resume work in about one week, and back to normal a couple of weeks after the procedure.
THE RISKS INVOLVED: ARE YOU WORRIED?
Every surgery comes with its share of some risks or uncertainties as a part of the procedure, but it can be minimized effectively by choosing the expert surgeon and accredited hospital. Particularly, the side effects such as swelling, bruising, bleeding, scarring, or pain, which is just a healing sign, is also confused with risks and people get worried because they lack the knowledge of surgery. However, it is always a good idea to talk to your surgeon before the procedure and clear your doubts & confusion as well as associated healing discomfort of the surgery. Before your procedure, DR. Karishma will provide pre- & post-op instructions for how to help minimize Rhinoplasty risks or complications.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
Rhinoplasty/nose job surgery results are faster. You can see the results immediately after the procedure, although the complete results in terms of tip sharpening, take about 6-9 months to get prominently visible. The major visibility of the Rhinoplasty surgery can be seen in a month.
1. Stitches and nasal splint (outside) will be removed in 5-7 days.
2. It is good to take 1 week or 10 days’ leave from your office, in order to achieve the best healing.
3. Propped up position, ice pack, and pain medication help you to recover faster and help in subsiding swelling or puffiness.
4. After a week of the procedure, you are advised to visit the clinic for a follow-up.
5. Dr. Karishma will examine your progress and let you know whether you are healing in a good manner and not experiencing any complications.
APPLIED ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO PERFORM THE PROCEDURE:
Dr. Karishma Kagodu at Karishma Aesthetics performs the most advanced technique of rhinoplasty surgery after being trained under Dr. Nazim Cerkes (Current President of ISAPS) at Istanbul, Turkey, and hence offering the best outcomes as an apex position in the Bengaluru plastic & cosmetic surgery fraternity. DR. Karishma has exceptional aesthetic sensitivity and precision of performing the surgery that decides the best type of rhinoplasty according to the patient’s facial profile, ethnicity, gender, and desire. She has extensive knowledge and expertise in cosmetic plastic surgery in which she is known for her unremarkable and the most harmonious natural-looking results that she served for her patients. Most of the cine celebrities and big names in the entertainment industry have availed the advantage of Dr. Karishma’s outstanding aesthetic skills of rhinoplasty surgery and in getting the desired career goal.
TOP THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE CHOOSING THE RHINOPLASTY SURGERY:
1. You should choose a certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon who possesses extensive experience and expertise in performing the Rhinoplasty surgery.
2. Is your surgeon internationally accredited and certified member of ASPS, ISAPS, IAAPS, and APSI?
3. Does your surgeon possess an aesthetic approach to planning and designing the procedure?
4. Where the surgery is performed?
5. Does the clinic have a standardised operation theatre with the latest technology?
6. Does the clinic have a record of ‘After & Before’ photographs of the past patients?
7. Do you have a realistic approach to accept the outcome followed by post-procedure, medications to control risks and complications?
8. Ask a friend or family member to come along with you to assist you and who can take you home after the procedure
9. It is mandatory to do proper and complete research both online and offline to know the right information regarding the surgeon, clinic, cost, risk, recovery period as well as the outcome of the procedure
10. You should be ready with all the relevant questions that you need to ask related to the Rhinoplasty and your state of the problem.
WHAT TO ASK A SURGEON?
- Does the surgeon decide the right type of Rhinoplasty surgery, according to your present state of the problem?
- Does your surgeon briefly describe the type of Rhinoplasty surgery you need?
- Does your clinic inform you about the technology and types used in the Rhinoplasty surgery and their relevance?
- Have your photos taken and evaluated by the surgeon?
- Does your surgeon inform you about the possible risks & complications associated with the Rhinoplasty surgery?
- Did you get confirmation about the cost of Rhinoplasty and the availability date to receive the procedure?
- Are you satisfied with the response to all your relevant questions?
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TO DETERMINE THE SURGEON’S EXPERTISE/AESTHETIC SKILLS?
1. The Outstanding Artistic skills & Sense: Yes, the performing surgeon’s excellence can be determined by his remarkable aesthetic skills that he applied to perform the surgery or used to offer the best natural results matched to the patient’s facial profile and realistic expectations. The sense to perform & plan the surgery is decided based on the individual goal of the patient as well as achievable outcomes cause every individual is different and everyone has a different set of goals & expectations with the surgery.
2. The Acknowledgement & Award: The earned certifications, acknowledgment, and award have a significant role in deciding the surgeon’s recognition in the specific field of plastic & cosmetic surgery. This assures us about the best natural-looking outcomes.
3. The Membership & Qualification: This weighs a surgeon’s credential as the reputed presence in various national and international societies, such as ASPS, APSI, ISAPS, IAAPS, etc. makes the credibility and no doubt a well-qualified surgeon will have vast knowledge in the respective field. One must choose a board-certified plastic surgeon for rhinoplasty surgery.
Some FAQs of Rhinoplasty Surgery:
Is the Rhinoplasty surgery long-lasting?
The procedure of Rhinoplasty will alter the shape and size of the nose permanently; thus, it has long-lasting results.
Will the scars be visible in the Rhinoplasty procedure?
The incision made in Rhinoplasty surgery is done in the discreet area such as the inside or underneath the nose, right between the nostrils. The scarring is minimal and tends to be well-concealed. It has great help to follow the surgeon’s post-operative care instructions in order to heal properly.
Is Rhinoplasty surgery painful?
General anaesthesia is administered before performing the procedure. Therefore, you will not feel any pain during the procedure. It is important to follow the surgeon’s instructions and prescribed medication to subside pain if any.
Does rhinoplasty cause black eyes?
It can appear sometimes with some patients but subsides in a week or two of the surgery.
What is the age limit for conducting a Rhinoplasty surgery?
The procedure is performed when the female is above 16 years and men of 18 years. It is inevitable to evaluate facial growth before the procedure as it influences the results of nose job surgery.
Will Rhinoplasty surgery be too evident after undergoing it?
The goal of the rhinoplasty is a natural-looking nose. Once recovery is completed people cannot make out about nasal surgery. However, your close family and friends may pick up the difference.
How long will it take to go back to work?
Typically, one is advised to rest for a week after the surgery is conducted. After a week the bandage will be removed. You may be able to apply makeup to your face to help hide any residual bruising. Office job you can resume in a week or 10 days. You can continue with heavy work after 2 to 3 weeks.
When one can go for revision rhinoplasty?
One should wait at least 6-9 months until you achieve the complete healing process and now you have started feeling that the operated area is soft enough. Therefore, it is instructed to wait for at least a year for having a revision rhinoplasty surgery, if you are not satisfied with the primary rhinoplasty.
what does rhinoplasty cost in bangalore, india?
If you are considering rhinoplasty surgery, it is very much important to do thorough research & analysis before booking your consultation. It is a challenging and second most popular cosmetic surgery in the world that is not the same for everyone. It is a highly individualized procedure and each patient has a different set of goals associated with the surgery. However, the cost of rhinoplasty surgery cannot be put in a straight manner as it depends on various other factors, either externally or internally.
The rhinoplasty procedure cost depends on various factors in which the following are the mandatory inclusion:
- Patient’s profile
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Anaesthetist fees
- Medicines/consumables during surgery
- Hospital facility & stay
- The technology used
- Immediate post-operative follow-ups.
Generally, the cost of rhinoplasty surgery in Bangalore ranges from 60,000-1,50,000 INR plus GST, depending on the complexity of the nose job, the cost is individualized
WHY CHOOSE DR. KARISHMA AESTHETICS?
- At Dr. Karishma Aesthetics we have a special concern for patient safety and comfort and thus we use advanced technology and maintain standard parameters for safety & hygiene to operate the nose job surgery.
- At cleanliness and safety, we give special emphasis on sterilization of equipment and fumigation of clinical surroundings, and sanitization. Thus, all safe even in this Covid-19.
- Our surgeon, Dr. Karishma Kagodu, M.Ch. M.S. has extensive experience with more than 12 years in the plastic & cosmetic surgeries satisfied thousands & thousands of patients from all over the world.
- We follow transparency in our cost system and keep everything fair and genuine.
- We are highly influenced by following the medical ethics and norms and concerns the patients’ confidentiality utmost.
- Our credit can be analyzed through our accreditation and recognition as we are concerned to focus the whole procedure under the strict supervision of our surgeon.
- We have specially designed, set up concerning the anaesthesia safety and patient’s comfort with every aspect.
- A great patient support system.
- Dedicated clinic staff are always ready to take a patient’s concern.
- The most advanced cosmetic surgery centre in Bangalore, India regularly caters to celebrities both from the cine & sports world.
- 24/7 appointment ready to serve you.
- We have a strong follow-up system.
- We cater to patients via WhatsApp, personal mobile, and here also on the social platforms to guide you and assist you in the best way.
The content published on the website is for creating awareness and educating purposes only. This shall not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or prescription. The results mentioned on the website may vary from person to person as each case is different.