SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Vaginoplasty Surgery Doctors in Bangalore | Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
“Regain pleasure; feel sensation and more joy in life with vaginal rejuvenation are surgically possible!”
- Are you feeling reduced pleasure during sexual intercourse?
- Have you developed a dragging sensation during sex?
- Do you have issues of vaginal laxity and sexual dysfunction?
- Do you want to tighten your vagina?
If you have significant vaginal laxity and the aforesaid points are your point of concern, then you should go ahead with vaginal rejuvenation.
Nowadays, vaginoplasty is a very popular surgery in plastic & cosmetic surgery and is performed to rejuvenate the vagina with more power and sexual enjoyment.
As women age, they may become worried about vaginal looseness/laxity, or dryness due to vaginal birth/past pregnancy, and menopause. Childbirth, or a particularly strenuous vaginal birth, or menopause can cause vaginal tissues to loosen resulting in sagging of the labia majora and minora. Aging has a major role in causing vaginal dryness along with urinary incontinence. It has become a cause of concern to treat them well; however, vaginal rejuvenation is performed to rejuvenate the vagina both in terms of appearance and functions, which adds pleasure to your life and a sense of well-being.
Vaginal rejuvenation in Bangalore is very popular due to the availability of the best plastic & cosmetic surgeon and surgery at a modest cost with quality care and standard facilities. Now it’s no more taboo to talk about intimate care and treatment, however, women become more vocal to talk about sexual enhancement and vaginal rejuvenation is one of the most important subjects in them.
Dr. Karishma Kagodu excels in doing vaginal rejuvenation and has achieved a remarkable presence in the plastic & cosmetic surgery fraternity with the credit by offering the best results possible. She is well-versed in cosmetic gynaecology, especially in performing Vaginoplasty, Hymenoplasty, Labiaplasty, and G-spot amplification to ensure you the best aesthetic outcomes. Being a lady plastic surgeon, she is confident that with her help, you will be happily satisfied and get comfortable, either asking questions during the consultation or achieving the results of your surgery.
Working with a team of experts, at DR. Karishma Aesthetics, our surgeon will ensure you the best, result-driven, comfortable, and confidential cosmetic gynecology service at an affordable cost adhered to the best quality, as well as standard safety and hygiene parameters. Vaginoplasty is easily paired with labiaplasty or other cosmetic gynecological procedures so, it is important to have a consultation and ask which procedure is right for you. DR. Karishma Kagodu also performs non-surgical vaginal tightening/rejuvenation in order to uniquely meet a woman’s personalized needs and expectations.
She has collaborated with the dynamic Dr. Apoorva Pallam Reddy (Gynecologist IVF specialist) who performs the Laser Vaginal tightening (Alma Femilift)
Vaginoplasty, which is medically known as posterior colporrhaphy, a procedure designed to tighten the vagina. Patients who have significant vaginal laxity are good candidates for surgical tightening with vaginoplasty. It is performed to make reconstructive corrections to the vagina, a type of genitoplasty that helps in vaginal rejuvenation, which improves looseness (slackness) or laxity. It helps in encouraging vaginal tightening as well as treats prolapsed pelvic organs. This surgery can even improve sensitivity- as claimed by the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG).
- TIME REQUIRED: APPROXIMATE TIME 30-60 MINUTES
- ANESTHESIA: LOCAL ANESTHESIA FOR HYMENOPLASTY
- NO ANESTHESIA REQUIRED FOR LASER VAGINAL REJUVENATION
- PAIN LEVEL: MILD TO MODERATE, WELL MANAGED WITH MEDICATIONS
- HOSPITAL STAY: DAYCARE SURGERY
- FLYBACK: 2-3 DAYS
- SUCCESS RATE: VERY HIGH
- RESULTS: IMMEDIATELY APPEARS
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
• It helps in achieving a pre-pregnancy or virgin hymen profile (When combined with Hymenoplasty)
• Vaginoplasty helps in increased strength and control of the vaginal muscles.
• Vaginoplasty also improves urinary incontinence, a problem of involuntary leakage of urine corrected significantly with this surgery.
• It improves vaginal looseness and improves sagging as well.
• It also helps in relieving pain that arises during sexual intercourse due to vaginal dryness.
• It enhances your sexual satisfaction by tightening up the vaginal muscles.
• Vaginal rejuvenation boosts your confidence, as you regain your sexual desire with full rejuvenation.
AM I THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR VAGINAL REJUVENATION?
Vaginoplasty is a highly customized procedure and one must have an initial consultation with the board-certified plastic & cosmetic surgeon before choosing the surgery as a final decision. It can be right for any woman who is experiencing a loose vagina, having friction during sexual intercourse, or painful intercourse.
Yes, you are a candidate for Vaginoplasty/Vaginal tightening if you meet the following criteria:
- Your vagina is loose and you experience friction during sexual intercourse
- You want to improve your vaginal appearance
- You have completed your family and doesn’t have a plan for normal delivery/vaginal birth in future
- You want to enhance your vaginal muscle tone in order to enhance sexual gratification for both partners
- You are physically fit and have realistic expectations with the surgery.
VAGINOPLASTY PROCEDURE OVERVIEW:
Vaginal rejuvenation is done under local anesthesia with sedation.
Vaginal rejuvenation is performed to decrease the diameter of the vaginal canal and opening, however, extra vaginal tissues are removed and inner muscles are tightened. Initially, the amount of tightening is determined and then a pie-shaped wedge is marked to delineate the extra mucosa to be removed from inside the vagina. After tightening the vaginal canal with strong sutures, usually combined with a hymenoplasty. The remaining skin that protrudes is reduced effectively in order to offer more aesthetic results.
Vaginoplasty is a simple, 1-hour outpatient procedure so that you can return home on the same day or may require an overnight hospital stay, depending on the amount of tightening performed or the extent of the surgery. Patients may have 1-2 weeks off downtime.
The procedure gives a tighter vaginal canal result, which can be immediately experienced once the surgery is done. It helps in enhanced sexual satisfaction; however, you may require waiting for 8 weeks for having sexual intercourse or using tampons. Patients are encouraged to practice regular Kegel exercises that further strengthen their pelvic muscle tone.
THE RISKS INVOLVED: ARE YOU WORRIED?
The risks associated with vaginal rejuvenation are very minimal, including minor pain, infection, and bleeding. You need not get worried about these risks and follow your surgeon’s guidelines in order to receive a smooth healing process. Likewise, any other surgical procedure, vaginoplasty will also have some sorts of discomfort that actually indicate that surgery is done effectively and now it’s time to take post-op measures to achieve the best outcomes.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
The results are immediate which appear as a tighter vaginal canal. Only performing the vaginoplasty may not be the ideal treatment for you, as well as only narrowing the entrance of the vagina (Perineoplasty) can improve only the sexual gratification of the man, but not necessarily that of a woman.
APPLIED ADVANCED TECHNIQUE TO PERFORM THE PROCEDURE:
At DR. Karishma Aesthetics, DR. Karishma Kagodu performs both surgical as well as non-surgical vaginoplasty that is chosen based on the patient’s problem status, physiological & anatomical health, and the extent of the surgical requirement. Therefore, our hospital is armed with all the latest technology and technique in order to satisfy patients’ needs and expectations with the best outcomes. DR. Karishma Kagodu is an expert when it comes to cosmetic gynecology, especially vaginoplasty, with more than a decade of experience in plastic & cosmetic surgeries.
Dr. Karishma will carefully evaluate your problem status and perform a comprehensive exam to determine whether you are a suitable candidate for Vaginoplasty or Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation and then only suggest a particular surgical technique according to your need and expectation.
The advanced technique to perform Vaginal rejuvenation at DR. Karishma Aesthetics briefed below:
(A) LASER VAGINOPLASTY OR LASER VAGINAL REJUVENATION (FEMILIFT):
1. It is performed to correct mild to moderate vaginal laxity.
2. LASER vaginoplasty involves the use of advanced fractional CO2 laser technology to rejuvenate or tighten the vaginal canal.
3. Local numbing cream is applied 20-30mis prior.
4. It tightens the vagina by accelerating collagen synthesis
5. It requires 2-5 sessions at the interval of 2-3 weeks.
6. There is no downtime and it is performed as a walk-in, walk-out procedure.
(B) SURGICAL VAGINOPLASTY:
1. It involves stitching up the muscles that have become weak due to vaginal birth.
2. We use the finest suture materials to perform the procedure.
3. It is a daycare procedure.
4. Downtime is 6-8 weeks.
5. It gives permanent results.
6. May be combined with Laser vaginal rejuvenation.
TOP THINGS TO CONSIDER WHILE CHOOSING VAGINAL REJUVENATION:
1. One should choose a board-certified plastic surgeon in order to avoid the risks or discomforts associated with Vaginoplasty.
2. The member of recognized plastic surgery societies such as ASPS, APSI, ISAPS, IAAPS, etc. weighs the credit of accredited, acclaimed, and certified surgeons, and choosing them means you can get assured about the best aesthetic outcomes.
3. It is important to check the hospital set-up where your surgery is going to be performed, which must be adhered to international standards for safety, hygiene, and precautionary measures.
4. The clinic must be licensed, board-certified.
5. A thorough check for past patients’ records with given results and surgical experience must be evaluated. However, going through some sets of ‘after-and-before’ would be a great help.
6. Do you have realistic expectations and ready for post-operative follow-ups?
7. It would be a good decision if you come to the clinic along with one of your friends or family members so that they assist you or can take you home after the surgery.
8. You must ask questions as much as you can during the primary consultation as it helps you in understanding the procedure.
9. It is all good and a worthy decision to do research and analysis while choosing a surgeon or clinic for the procedure.
WHAT TO ASK A SURGEON?
- Does the surgeon decide the right technique to perform Vaginoplasty?
- How much experience your surgeon has with Vaginoplasty?
- Does your surgeon briefly describe the technique/approach of vaginal rejuvenation you need?
- Does your clinic/centre inform you about the technology used in vaginal rejuvenation and its relevance?
- Have your photos taken and evaluated by the performing surgeon?
- Does your surgeon inform you about the possible risks & complications associated with vaginal rejuvenation?
- Did you get confirmation about the cost of Vaginoplasty and the availability date to receive the procedure?
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER TO DETERMINE THE SURGEON’S EXPERTISE/AESTHETIC SKILLS?
1. The accreditation, awards, rewards, and certificates for contributing the plastic surgery is an excellent source of knowing the surgeon’s credibility in the respective field.
2. The artistic skills for doing a vaginal rejuvenation can be determined by the surgeon’s outstanding skills and precision while choosing the technique and also their convincing skills to communicate the surgical benefits, technical approach, risks, and precautionary measures before-and-after the procedure plays a key role.
3. The given results by the surgeon, the results received by the patients as well as the reviews and feedback posted on the reputed portals, forums, and channels have a vital role in identifying the surgeon’s aesthetic skills.
4. It is good to do research and going through various websites, forums, and social networking sites can also be a great help, as it shows you live reviews and authentic information.
what does vaginoplasty cost in bangalore, india?
The cost of vaginal rejuvenation in Bangalore ranges from 30000 to 75000 INR/. The cost estimation takes various factors into account, thus there is no straight way to put the surgery charge. It is important to have an initial consultation with your surgeon so that they could able to evaluate your problem state with respect to the exact cost applicable in your case of surgery.
Even though, there are some basic factors to speculate, the cost of vaginal rejuvenation as follows: -
1. The patient’s profile in terms of vaginal laxity, the extent of surgery, and technology used.
2. Surgeon’s credibility in terms of international membership, board-certification, and conference presence globally.
3. Anesthesiologist charge in terms of monitoring your vital parameters during surgery.
4. The clinic facilities & standard measure in terms of following the stringent medical protocols for safety and hygiene standards.
5. Medicines/consumables during surgery, including surgical medicines, consumables, and disposable.
6. The required sessions of follow-ups after the surgery.
NOTE: GST must be added to all cost quotes.
WHY CHOOSE DR. KARISHMA AESTHETICS?
- Our surgeon, DR. Karishma Kagodu, is a cosmetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgery expert practicing at DR. Karishma Aesthetics, Bangalore, and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. She has a credit record of happily satisfied thousands & thousands of vaginoplasty patients globally.
- Dr. Karishma Kagodu carefully evaluates each patient and then only decides the technique to perform the procedure that is adaptable and feasible according to the patient’s body profile and expected goal to the vaginoplasty.
- DR. Karishma Kagodu is a great researcher and felicitated many a time by the recognized foreign as well as national societies & forums.
- She has completed her expertise in cosmetic surgery training from countries like Italy, Dubai, England, and Turkey.
- She updated herself by attending international conferences.
- At DR. Karishma Aesthetics, we give value for money and so transparency in our cost system satisfied a patient with the right information about the surgery.
- DR. Karishma Aesthetics is top tiered plastic & cosmetic surgery center recognized globally for its state-of-art facilities.
- The clinic is fumigated, equipment is sterilized, and surroundings are disinfected vigorously after every surgical procedure in the view of COVID- 19 safety & precautionary measure.
- We have a responsible patient support system.
- Supportive clinic staff always ready to take a patient’s concern.
- A 24/7 appointment ready to serve you.
- We have a strong follow-up system.
- We cater to patients via WhatsApp, personal mobile, and here also on the social platforms to guide you and assist you in the best way.
The content published on the website is for creating awareness and educating purposes only. This shall not be considered as a substitute for professional advice or prescription. The results mentioned on the website may vary from person to person as each case is different.